Time to time looking around the place where I having my business right now I'm could see all the mistakes of the people around about me too ( Every single of minutes only a thing couldn't say no The staffs working in the hotel aren't glad with thier own oppunity that are having right now ,
I'm listening by my two eair every single of the hour I'm sitting in this desk making me feel so horrible sometimes about the life of this people around How could They do if the smaller thing aren't finish yet in the hand And are being the new one again But My experince is the hard work is the strong experince I will have in the future , Sometimes people That don't do anything have the good chance in thier life ( is fake ) , I don't like to standing by my two feeds and looking at the poorest person than me to move without help ( Isn't me at all ) But That is the life If we ever done a mistakes we won't know what is the wrong thing in the life ( True ) . Much we will work that much will be the great in the future of the life ,
No comments:
Post a Comment